Sorry guys for the slightly late update. Had to finish my magazine work. I can't remember which concert these photos were taken, since every weekend me and shahzeeq wen't to shoot these guys. I hope you'll love the pics as much as i do. More photos and design work coming soon. Enjoy!
D'raz. Our first time shooting at the stairs. note that we didn't use any studio equipments, just Shahzeeq's Nikon D50. We were worried because the ceiling is so high, the flash wouldn't bounce well. But it turned out just fine after some touchups
D'reborn. One of our favourite groups. I hope that they'll look for me even after the show's over
Paragon Child. Editing was focussed on the background and the guys so that they are prominent in the photo
One Nation Emcees. Cool people. Malaysia rawks!3.5. One person was missing in the picture. The middle person is Pow, she came all the way from the Phillipines just to support her friends. I'm satisfied with the end result of this picture especially when i changed the background colour, matching their outfits..and still make them look prominent in the photo


2 comments:
the fifth is definately my "fav" ehe! :D
keep it up bro!
thanx!
Post a Comment